What is SEO and How Does It Work.
SEO – Search Engine Optimization is a best process for increasing the site Contents Visibility in Search engines for free which could get you a lot of Organic traffic and is best and known approach in Internet. SEO also helps you to rank your website in various search engine.
Lets break Down SEO into different types.
Types Of SEO?
- On Page SEO
- Off Page SEO
- Technical SEO
1)On Page SEO
As Name Suggest On page seo is a technique used in Your Website page/post. What to do
- Provide Sites Meta Data( Data about Data) which is very important as site engine will recognize your site by the keywords you use in Your website’s Meta Data.
- Use Main Keyword in your articles carefully. If possible repeat it to 2-4% of your article length which will increase the ranking of your articles.
- Keep Atleast 2-3 headings per article and use keyword in every keyword if possible.
- Create your first paragraph in such a way that the search engine crawler could get what they are searching for and add focus keyword within First Paragraph.
- Provide a SEO title for your article with the title that user searches and could best fit your article because it will be shown in search engines page while displaying your result.
- Provide a meta description for your article in such a way that, the description doesnot reveal your articles main content because user will get what they want in search engine page itself.
- Provide the Link of the website that you refer to while creating your article because it is necessary for the search engines to trust your articles.
- Always keep the similar article links at the end of your each and every articles which will most probably be clicked if the front end user liked it.
- Add all possible keyword that match your articles.(go to This link to generate tags) or use Google Keyword Planner.
2)Off Page SEO
off page Seo means the process which will get you organic traffic from websites other than yours.
- Write Guest articles which will get you a backlinks, it is most effective process.
- Submit your articles in Directory submissions websites.
- Write article in such a way that user will engage and share in other platforms.
- Write answers in forum and Give a links to Your Sites
Technical SEO means the techniques that you can use to improve your SEO ranking.
- Create Robots.txt, it contains the search engine crawl criteria.
- Create Schema.xml File of Your Website which is the hierarchy of your website.